Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lovely Etsy Invitations

One of the sites I love using as a resource when looking for products for a budget-savvy bride is Etsy.  If you're new to the blogging world, I strongly suggest you sit down with a snack and a drink and dedicate a few hours of your day to browsing all of the wonderful items that site has to offer.  

Now, I love Etsy for it's unique products, great prices, and a selection that fits absolutely anyone's taste.  I also love it because it gives me the chance to support folks who are trying to make a living doing what they love.  I'd buy a purse from "Jane" in Ohio who is spending her days making pieces with love and passion before I would go looking for a purse at Target (not that I don't love Target, I do-I just love supporting the little guy more)

With that being said, there are some fantastic invitations to chose from on Etsy-and you'd be surprised at the incredible deal you can get when you shop here versus going to a stationer. 

These are all from seller OneReverie and I just love them:
All of these can be used for a formal or informal wedding-so much of it is in the wording and the fonts you choose.
I love that these are so modern but still classic enough to use and not regret the choice 30 years from now!
Aren't these just so whimsical and fun!?

It's important to do your research when deciding what to do for wedding items on your list.  Don't just go to the first stationer you see in your area.  Check out Etsy and I guarantee you'll find something that is truly original, and you'll be working with someone who is so passionate about their product that they will not rest until you are 100% satisfied.  

Now that's a good deal no matter how you look at it!


Happy Planning!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! I actually ordered a sample of the last one and it is just as cute in person as it is online! I think it is so cute with the birds in the tree...I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do ultimately but I keep coming back to that one design!

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love supporting folks on Etsy too. Great invites!

Alexis said...

Great invitations! I had some similiar ones made by camispaperie.com (she's also on ETSY) - she's super creative, and the invites were really affordable.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Yah for Etsy! I'm working with at least 5 Etsy sellers for our wedding. And yes, I went with an Etsy seller for our invitations too :) Love supporting people who are trying to make a living at what they love! That's what life is all about :)

jessica lynn said...

too cute!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

I love me some Etsy - we are actually getting our invitations from two sisters I found on Etsy!!