Friday, July 3, 2009

Engagement Photo Shoot in Paris

Engagement Shoots:
 
I've had many girls ask me about engagement shoots.  
I think they are a fantastic idea, and here's why.
They help you become comfortable in front of the camera, and with your photographer.
They can be VERY creatively done using props and locations that are near and dear to your hearts.
They provide memories for you to have forever.  
My mom was mentioning the other day how much she wishes she had more pictures of she and my dad when they were young.  They had an awesome vintage car-and she regrets not having more pictures of it-and of them in front of it.

I was engaged in Paris, so when I came across this photo shoot on this blog that was found on this blog taken by this photographer

--I fell in love--
Oh these are just so romantic.  Paris is known as the city of love-and let me tell you, it was amazing to be in love and in that city.  Our engagement was magical...and I now want to go back and have a professional photo shoot there!
I mean, does it get any better?  Ah, you can just feel the love when you look at these images!
AND I'm obsessed with my iPhone, so this picture really made me fall in love even more...
What a great shoot.  I can just imagine their future children sitting on the living room floor pouring over these images.  It will be so neat for them to get a glimpse into the lives of their parents so many years ago!

Here are some great photographers in the Atlanta area to check out if you're interested in an engagement session:

Happy Planning!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Posh Play said...

You can't get more romantic than this! So jealous. :)

Victory Bird said...

We had Alea Moore recreate that last iPhone shot during our engagement session here in Atlanta. Can't wait to see how it turns out! We had a blast taking pictures with her!!

Katee Grace said...

ok that iPhone shot is ridiculously adorable!!! :)
wonderful post as always Brittany! :)
Happy Friday to ya'll out in Georgia!

xo,
katee grace